交收承諾Handover Promise
你會收到什麼?白紙黑字。搵服務最怕嘅嘢,我一次過講清楚:冇 code-lock,冇「唯獨我先修到」。仲有 — 如你唔滿意,全部收費 100% 可退。 What you get, in writing. The thing every service-shopper fears, answered upfront: no code-locks, no "only I can fix this." And if you're not satisfied, every fee is 100% refundable.
如你對成果唔滿意,我哋提供全額退款保證,受條款及細則約束。If you're not satisfied with the outcome, every fee is fully refundable — subject to our terms and conditions.
付款程序Payment procedure
-
訂金 50%50% deposit
落單時支付,項目正式開始。Paid at kickoff, to start the project.
-
尾數 50%50% balance
成品交付後,支付餘下款項。Paid once the final product is delivered.
你會收到什麼?What you get
全部源代碼All the source code
完整、可讀、我哋嘅最佳水準。冇陷阱,冇綁定。Complete, readable, our best effort. No traps, no tethers.
AI-ready 設計手冊An AI-ready design playbook
色彩、字體、間距、組件規格 — 交畀任何 AI 工具或開發者,都可以延續你個設計。Colours, type, spacing, component specs — hand it to any AI tool or developer and the design carries on.
模組化架構Modular by design
嵌入式應用與主內容永遠分離 — 可以獨立移除、替換、升級。Embedded apps stay separable from your content — remove, replace or upgrade independently.
名下帳戶Accounts in your name
網域、寄存、分析 — 全部登記喺你名下,唔係我名下。Domain, hosting, analytics — registered to you, not to me.
文檔+交接教學Docs + handover training
點部署、點更新、點搬走 — 一一寫低,仲會教埋你。How to deploy, update, and leave — written down, then walked through.
一個標準One standard
你唔再需要我,先至係我做得好。You not needing me is what done looks like.